Don’t just talk purpose — Put Purpose into Practice (PPiP).
Purpose-led companies evolve faster and outperform competitors.
Future focused leaders know the value of being purpose driven – Fortune, Forbes, McKinsey and Harvard Business Review have all validated this approach. But purpose only achieves significant results if you put it into practice.
For the last 15 years we have been guiding leaders and their teams in development of their purpose strategy using our proprietary approach — Putting Purpose into Practice (PPiP)™.
We can help you with purpose through:
- Developing a powerful and engaging purpose
- Diagnostic studies – internal, external, stakeholder, community
- Developing aligned values, behaviour and culture strategy
- Preparing a clear plan to achieve the purpose driven behaviour
- Constructing ESG and purpose goal setting, measurement and reporting for C-suite and Board.
- Developing the Putting Purpose into Practice (PPiP) strategy, inculcation plan, roadmap and measurement system.
- Provision of frameworks for official reporting on culture, purpose and brand strategy
- Long term transformation, merger or alignment management
Purpose & Business Philosophy
What our clients are saying
“Brand Council has continued to work with us in an ongoing capacity to define the purpose strategy for our individual businesses, including Selleys, B&D, Lincoln Sentry and Yates. They are a trusted advisor and provide sound counsel.”
Chairman and CEO DuluxGroup, Chairman MCRI
“The work Brand Council have done to engage staff across the agency, distil and define a clear and motivating brand purpose, and then help to communicate and inculcate that purpose internally has been invaluable.”
Commissioner Paul Baxter
Fire and Rescue NSW
“Brand Council have helped us clarify our brand architecture, reinvent Hard Yakka and KingGee, and provided strategic guidance on two additional brands. This has resulted in significant tangible results for our business. We enjoy working with Trudi and Peta and value their opinion and expertise.”
Group General Manager,